Our "ArcoYoga Power" Retreat with our very own Wellness GypSea Marissa Gould is a perfect way to start. Located on the north coast of Peru we invite you to stay in our beach front bungalows and take part our expert-curated retreat and guided experiences in acroyoga, yoga, wellness, mindfulness, meditation, photography and more.
Enjoy our open-air yoga Sanctuary with view of the Pacific Ocean. Look forward to spectacular nature walks created for relaxation and replenishment in mind. Our private chef will prepare delicious healthy meals, juices and snacks with locally grown organic nutrient-rich food.
The retreat will take place in a small coastal town in the North of Peru called Lobitos. The town is small enough to feel secure to roam around and be able to find your way around. This place offers something for everyone with almost 320 days of sunshine, beautiful blue skies and soft sandy beaches you cant go wrong with putting your sun gazing skills.
What is included
- Roundtrip Airport transportation
- Accommodation in Beach-front Bungalows
- AcroYoga Class with Marissa Gould 3 hours daily
- Yoga Classes (Hatha or Vinyasa)
- Stretching & Meditation
- 3x Vegetarian Meals Daily
- 1x Morning Detox Smoothie Per day
- Unlimited Herbal Medicinal Teas, Juices & Fresh Water.
- One Hour Health & Wellbeing consultation with certified Coach
- A Wellness GypSea Welcome Pack
- Recipe book of special organic meals prepared that week
- Journal to document your experiences, promote positive thinking & increase self-awareness
What is not inclueded
- Air Line Tickets
- Additional Spa Treatment
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Amazing running routes
- Nightly Star Gazing
- Sun Bathing & Tanning
- Inspirational reading materials to stimulate your thinking
- Volunteer at a local Non-Profit Organization (learn more about projects)
- Visit the local market
- Fishing Excursion (additional fee)
- Swim with Turtles (additional fee)
- Take Spanish Lesson or Cooking classes (additional fee)